Saturday, February 2, 2008

it is sad to see the people other people photograph.

i mean in real life seeing them, not in the photos.

i dind't know how to exactly generalize what i was talking about in another way. yesterday we walked out of the bemis in the midst of an opening and some tools who had driven downtown (probably from west o, i'm at my most cynical now)asked us, "Is that bar even worth going to?" in reference to there being a gathering of people outside of a building in downotowno. ey-oh~! one sad part that i reflected on is that the building has a huge orange sign on it that says BEMIS. i thought that was strange because last night, i thought i had created a safe haven away from retards like that.

HOWEVER, i hate it when tom arnold comes to the ed tech and asks what this place is. i also don't like it when people ask me if this is where the corral is. WHAT FUCKING CORRAL ARE YOU THINKING OF?!?! is that even how you spell corral? i have been looking blankly at people because i can't think of the right names to call them as they make fools of themselves. this person asked where the corrals are without given any explanation of what she was talking about. i took a stab and asked if she was talking about the chuck guildner ranch photographs. she asked me what that was and i told her they were photographs of ranches. and i smiled. i'm a bastard. THEN she asked me, "Well is there still an interactive cowboy exhibit?" at this point i slapped her so hard in the head that she fell down and then, finally, left.

I hope you are paying attention to my specific and intentional use of punctuation.

and capitolization.

after this bum family left, a woman came up and said, "You know jade?"
i said, "Yeah..."
She said her daughter mentioned looking for something jade. now let me mention that those are the exact words she used: "my daughter mentioned looking for something jade." nothing else, just that.
so i says to her, i says, "We have a gift shop up by the entrance over there," as i oh so akwardly waft my arm up towards the hallway to my right, "Now I don't know for sure, but I would be surprised if they didn't have something jade up there."
"No
***WAIT: EMERGENCY INTERUPTION*** A Child just came to drop off a back back and as he was leaving he said thank you and looked up at me and his mom took him by the hand. he was about 4 years old and missing an eye. he had skin grown over his eye ball socket. i stopped for a second and looked at him, my chest rose as i took a breath and tried to think of something to say. i said, "well, i certainly hope YOU enjoyed it" and smiled. the child did not smile back, rather, he looked a bit horrified. i did not expect this sort of reaction, and frankly it makes me feel like a bad person.

WE NOW RETURN TO OUR PREVIOUS STORY:
"No, do you know what jade is?"
"Yes, I know what jade is," I replied
"OH! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JADE IS?" HA! "It's a stone used in jewelry....you may be familiar with jade buddhas...get the fuck out of my face."

I went to the bathroom and this weird guy watched me pee in the urinal. he was wearing a suede jacket with lamb fur on the inside. lamb fur. it looked like an UGG shoe. lamb fur. The slice of life is boring and moronic.

No comments: